甲:知道吗?现在开始招募世博志愿者了,这可太好了。我能为世博做贡献啦!
Do you know? It begins to recruit Expo volunteers. I can contribute to Expo.
乙:你才知道呀,我早就报名啦!你看,我不正在认真准备吗?
Yea… I have already sign up. I am ready for it.
甲:是吗?你在看什么书?《世博英语100句》,有意思。做志愿者,为什么看这书呀?
Really? What book do you read? > . Why do you read this book?
乙:你连这也不懂!上海世博会将吸引许多外国友人,到那时,如果因为语言不懂,外国游客不能尽兴游览上海的美景,那多可惜呀!所以,要成为世博志愿者,首先就要过英语关。
More and more foreigners will come to Shanghai to join Expo. So it is important to study English well.
丙:不得了,不得了!
Ah…Ah…
甲:什么是让你这样惊讶?快说来听听。
What’s the matter?
乙:对,快告诉我们。
Please tell us.
丙:我刚才去交《世博会志愿者报名表》,才知道今年上海有数万多名中学生报名呢!看来,竞争还真激烈呢!
Hundreds of junior students has signed up. They all want to be volunteers. The competition is violent.
乙:那当然,作为上海的一员,谁都想当好热情的东道主。听说经过层层筛选,最后只有一千名学生能入选,即便如此,还要经过近四个月的培训,最后能通过考试的才能成为光荣的世博志愿者呢!
Sure. As a member of Shanghai, everybody wants to be a enthusiastic host. A formal volunteer must be trained for four months and pass the exam.
甲:那么难哪,我看,咱们就算了吧。再说我们年纪还太小,人家还不一定要我们呢!
It’s too difficult. We can’t be volunteers.
丙:你这想法就错了,无论录取与否,我们都应该学好英语,将来可以随时随地为世博做贡献。
Your don’t think so. Whatever we must study English well. We should be ready for Expo all the time.
乙:你说得对,我们是外国语学校的学生,英语是我们的强项,我们不但可以自己学好英语,还可以教身边的老人也学些英语,这样,人人都能当好世博志愿者了!
You are right. We are the students of the foreign language school. We are good at English. In addition, we can teach old people they live around us. Thus, everybody can be an Expo volunteer.
甲:真不好意思,我错了。
I’m sorry.
乙:没关系,来,让我们互帮互助,一起学好英语,共同当好世博志者。
That’s Ok. Let’s help each other to study English well and try out best for Expo.

微信公众号

标签: 中学英语 志愿者 剧本 小品